As we continue to press forward into the weeks ahead, we are regularly monitoring the information and guidelines being made available regarding the COVID-19 virus. This is a rapidly evolving situation, and in response, we are going to do our part in minimizing possibility of transmission by continuing our remote support efforts mentioned in our last update, which you can read here.
As the situation continues to evolve, we want to update all our clients on current efforts to provide continued support.
What you can expect from us
We have provided policies to our team members on hand-washing protocols, the importance of staying at home if they are ill, and enhanced protocols for sanitation should we need to be dispatched onsite to the reduce the risk of transmission of the virus.
- On Site support is still being dispatched, but for critical, system down emergencies only. We will dispatch team members onsite to pickup technology to bring back to our lab, but onsite work for non-emergency work is temporarily suspended.
- If we do come onsite, we will continue to greet our clients warmly, but at this time we’ve asked our team members to refrain from shaking hands and to maintain the recommended six-foot distance from others. Air high-fives have become a “thing”. Please accept this as a consideration for everyone’s safety.
- While our office hours are not reduced, we will have little to no employees at our office in Alpharetta, GA. If you need to make arrangements to drop off equipment, please connect with our service desk first.
- We will respect the privacy of anyone affected by the coronavirus and will not discriminate based on nationality, race, geographic origin, or medical condition.
- We continue to be guided by the advice and directions of public health authorities as we go forward.
Our request to you
- We ask for your patience. We have all seen this situation change rapidly and we may have to rapidly adjust along with it during these unprecedented times.
- Most of our clients are now working remotely and as a result, call volume is extremely high. We are experiencing longer than normal response times and wait times. Please continue to reach out for support by regular means with the understanding that there may be a longer wait than normal.
- Please continue to use the proper channels for interacting with us. As always, call into the service desk for high priority issues at 678-528-7713 option 1, and use email for low-priority issues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please monitor the guidance of public health authorities and other sources of credible information. For your convenience, below are some references and resources for your consideration:
Thank you for being our client. We look forward to continuing to meet your technology support needs.