Big Fish is a new kind of technology support company.
Our passion, our purpose, and our specialty
is doing what it takes to deliver IT peace of mind.
Our Service Desk is a key component to how we deliver support to our clients. This is an actual desk of Big Fish employees in Atlanta, GA. No outsourcing here. This allows us to be there for you during business hours so that when you need help, we’re here.
- Allows a multitude of low-cost, flat rate service plans
- Can easily scale up or down, depending on business needs
- Friendly and engaging while skilled and competent
End-to-end management of your network devices (Router, Access Point, Switch or Firewall) including monitoring, configuration changes, and troubleshooting.
- Service desk allows unlimited support plans
- Vendor management included – we’ll call your internet providers on your behalf to troubleshoot
- Hardware as a service options available
Whether your server is in your closet, in a dedicated data center, in the cloud, or virtualized, we can support it! Updates, maintenance, and unlimited MACDs (move, add, change, delete requests) are included in our Server support plans.
- We use self-healing technology to proactively troubleshoot problems as they arrive
- We’ll work with 3rd party companies and utilize their support for products on your behalf
- Server grade antivirus and online backups installed and managed by our team
IT planning and advisory services provided by your own "virtual CIO" who will create and manage a custom IT strategic plan for your business. Your dedicated IT Consultant is onsite on a routine basis and sits on your side of the table, acting as your employee. This is a veteran in the IT field and has served as IT director levels before.
Project support is only available for our clients! That’s right, no support agreement, no project. Yes, we are picky and we know that might seem like we are shooting ourselves in the foot. We want to make sure that any client we support values their technology. If a client cannot commit to supporting their technology, we aren’t interested in performing ad hoc projects.
Find out if we are a good fit for your business
We are happy to take a look at your current systems and services and see how we can help. We'll give you an honest assessment. If we can improve things for you, terrific! If not, we'll suggest who to call. We're honest that way.